A European satellite dish installation system will give you access to a vast variety of channels from around the world. If you want to see what other countries offer in entertainment or would like to pick up channels from a specific country or a specific language, then a European satellite system will fulfil your requirements. European satellite can be a great alternative to Sky tv and offer options not available through sky tv systems.
European Satellite Installation Advice
We offer specialist advice for European satellite, providing usefull information and advice before you decide on your European satellite installation . If you are not sure what you need, we can give you advice by asking you several questions and providing a satellite system to cater to your viewing needs.
Most common satellites we install dish's for are below please click on the relevant Satellite for more information on what channels are on that satellite and what languages there are.
Accurate Information on European Satellite If its free channels you want to watch or encrypted ones, we can provide you the capability of how to receive them. We can offer leading viewing cards and can advise you accordingly on which ones you will require.
The simplest of systems is where you only want channels from one satellite. Once the dish size is determined, depending on the satellite, the system points at the satellite and you can receive all the channels available.
More than one satellite
The most popular system is to use a single dish with multiple LNBs, each angled slightly differently so they pick up signals from different european satellites (avoiding the "one dish only" planning restrictions many regions have in force). A switching device, usually called a DiSEqC switch, then controls which of those LNBs is in use at any given moment so you can switch between satellites via your remote control. There is still a limit to what you can receive, which is determined by the dish size.
Complete European Satellite Installation Service
1 Install Have fully trained engineers Thatare qualified to install both fixed and motorised satellite systems and also service already installed Satellite systems. Our engineers carry the latest testing equipment to make sure we can give you the strongest signal possible and can diagnose any faults quickly and efficiently at very competitive rates.
The receiver you use determines whether you can pick up free channels only or both free and pay channels.
A basic receiver (also called ‘Free to air’ receivers) will only be able to receive channels that are free to air, or non-subscription. The channels you actually receive will be dependent on the size and direction of the dish.
In order to receive pay channels, you need to fulfil three criteria, dependent on the pay channel you wish to receive
1. Conditional Access Module or CAM. All pay channels are coded via an encryption. Viaccess, Iredeto and SECA are just three of the many encryptions currently being used. Depending on the channel you want to receive, you need the appropriate CAM to decode the encryption.
2. Common interface (CI) slots. Some satellite receivers have 1 slot and some have two. These slots are required to insert a CAM. The number of slots you require is dependent on how many pay channels you want to receive. Some receivers have CAM’s built into them as well as CI slots.
3. Viewing Card. You need an official viewing card from the channel broadcaster, which you pay for, to open up the channel.
'Therefore, you need a receiver with a CI slot and the right CAM for the necessary encryption. This CAM goes into the CI slot of the receiver and then you insert the viewing card into the CAM and you will be able to watch the channels you are paying for.
Getting a European Satellite Installation
Having one of our installation engineers to fit the system for you is probably the most cost effective method in terms of time and quality of work.
1. Firstly, one of our installation engineers will survey your premises and find out where you are going to get the optimal signal. Once they have done this, they will advise you exactly where the dish is best to be situated and which way the cabling will be routed so that you get the best satellite signal in your property.
2. Once this is agreed, we would start the installation. 1 install only use certified equipment (ladders, meters and other tools). If you need to ask anything during the installation, please do so. Our friendly team will answer all your questions and make sure you are completely happy with all aspects of it.
3. On completion of their work, they will give you a demonstration so you understand the basics and you can get on and start watching your channels.
4. Payment can be made by cash, cheque (only with a cheque guarantee card), debit or credit card. We accept most major cards and we use secure Mobile (chip and pin) card facilitie
5. We give a comprehensive guarantee with all our work and an after sales service that is second to none.